Car Sales Job
AUTOMOTIVE PRODUCT SPECIALISTS
(We are Hiring Experienced and No experience)
$12 an hour plus bonus or Commission Your Choice.
NO Experience Required
Apply In Person! Walk-In Applicants Preferred
OR - Apply Online. Questions?
Please contact Mike Lundholm at
Casey's Chevrolet is currently seeking experienced performance-driven candidates to join our team. If you hold high expectations of yourself and are driven to succeed this might be the job for you.
Product Specialist - Job Description:
As a product specialist for Casey's Chevy, you will be contributing to the success of our team by:
• Exhibiting a high level of commitment to customer satisfaction.
• Exceptional communication skills (verbal, written, and phone)
• Keeping abreast of new products, features, accessories, etc., and their benefits to customers.
• Reviewing and analyzing actions at the end of each day, week, month, and year to determine how to better utilize time and plan more effectively.
• Meeting the goals and performance standards designated by the Casey's Chevrolet Management team.
Product Specialist - Job Requirements:
• Exceptional communication skills.
• Professional appearance.
• Ability to quickly and confidently build relationships.
• Results & process driven; continually seeks learning
• Clean Driving Record/insurable and a drug free environment
Product Specialist - Job Benefits:
We provide a positive, professional work environment with the best training in the industry. We believe in employee development through training and advancement from within. Our team members enjoy terrific benefits which include:
• $12 an hour
• 4-day work week, flexible work schedule
• Closed Sundays!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
All applicants must pass a pre-employment background check and drug screening, hold a valid driver’s license, and must be eligible to work in the U.S
|Posted||February 11, 2019|