29 cows, 27 calves, 1 bull $35,000 in Clarkrange, TN

5 photos
SOLD
5 photos

29 cows, 27 calves, 1 bull $35,000

Clarkrange, TN
back
SOLD 14 registered herefords, 1 commercial hereford, 14 black and black baldie cows and 1 black Angus bull. The 29 cows have 27 calves on their sides that will average 250+. 80% of these cows will be 4 years old and younger with the other 20% being full mouth or middle aged cows.
$35,000 OBO
Call or text
Will have pictures uploaded soon.
Delivery available.
read more
back
Seller
sggreen
Clarkrange, TN 38553
   Ad Details
Ad #6205735
Price $35,000
CategoryCattle
PostedSeptember 22, 2019
9:14 am
EndsOctober 22
Views789
Sellersggreen
Avoid Fraud, meet sellers face to face. Never send money up front. Report suspicious Ads.
Email seller: sggreen
Avoid FRAUD!
Don't send money or items in advance. More safety tips
DO NOT send unsolicited messages or offers
  cancel

Report this Ad

It's identical to another Ad in this category
It's posted in the wrong category
Title or Price does not match description
You suspect this Ad is a Scam or illegal
Ad violates other LSN Posting Rules
  Cancel

My Location

Choose City

Feedback

How would rate this section of LSN.com?
section: detail